Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Good Vibrations

Well, I got back from San Diego today. It's been a while since I've last posted because I have been in California for my brother's wedding for a week. It was pretty nice, I got my own double bed, room, and bathroom. Pictures are coming soon.
Anyway, its been a pretty busy week. I have been through the temple three times last week. I've done my own endowments, initiations, and I attended David's sealing. It has been an amazing week.
I also got my first manicure last week for the wedding. After all, I was the best man. I deserved to look pretty. It was actually pretty nice. Im going to get a pedicure with Julie when I get back in Provo.
So, I have to go to my brother's open house this next week. That will be fun. And Im doing an all day babysitting job for my sister on friday. Double fun.

2 comments:

EmilyCC said...

I heart Tom for watching my kids so I can go on a road trip!

Lanée Jensen said...

Remember what I said about being manly? I recant.